Jordan's industrial-estate exports hit $530 million
Exports of industrial estates in Jordan reached $530 million during the first three months of this year.
According to Director General of the Jordan Industrial Estates Corporation (JIEC) Loay Sehwail, the volume of investments in the estates was around $2 billion, 68 per cent of which are by Jordanian business people.
He noted that Jordanian labour represent around 61 per cent of the overall labour force in the 522 firms operating in the Kingdom’s five industrial estates.
- What will the effect of losing the World Cup be on Qatar? 'Very small' says study
- 'This is Lebanon': why water taps are drying out
- A two-way street: an inside look into the monumental losses brought to the US economy due to Iranian sanctions
- Reconsidering the fork and knife hegemony: how cultural intelligence can land you the job of your dreams
- Revealed: the top ten paid individuals in the UAE