Jordan's industrial-estate exports hit $530 million
Exports of industrial estates in Jordan reached $530 million during the first three months of this year.
According to Director General of the Jordan Industrial Estates Corporation (JIEC) Loay Sehwail, the volume of investments in the estates was around $2 billion, 68 per cent of which are by Jordanian business people.
He noted that Jordanian labour represent around 61 per cent of the overall labour force in the 522 firms operating in the Kingdom’s five industrial estates.
- Google's not happy with the ME's online business performance
- How the healthcare industry and populace can get the most from healthcare
- Delusion or reality? The new kind of 'industrial revolution' awaiting the Gulg
- Why the Middle East must invest its future in manufacturing AND innovation
- Israel to exploit Jordanian workers, "Made in Jordan" label to sell