Jordan's industrial-estate exports hit $530 million
Exports of industrial estates in Jordan reached $530 million during the first three months of this year.
According to Director General of the Jordan Industrial Estates Corporation (JIEC) Loay Sehwail, the volume of investments in the estates was around $2 billion, 68 per cent of which are by Jordanian business people.
He noted that Jordanian labour represent around 61 per cent of the overall labour force in the 522 firms operating in the Kingdom’s five industrial estates.
- Abu Dhabi livestock and dairy show growth signs - official report
- UAE revives bourse merger proposal after huge aluminium deal
- NCB Capital maintains positive outlook for Saudi food and agriculture sector
- Saudi cement manufacturing up on construction demand
- High production costs shut down Cadbury factory in Lebanon