Jordan and Iraq discuss possible 'Free Zone'
A source representing the General Authority for Free Zones announced that Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint free zone between the two countries.
He said in a statement to NINA today: "A delegation representing the general authority left to Jordan at an invitation made by the Jordanian side to discuss the possibility of establishing a joint free zone."
- Is the Syrian crisis boosting Jordan's agricultural exports? Kingdom sees more than Dead Sea product exposure with 2014's increased fruit, veg, sheep trade abroad
- The only way is up! Dubai index pushes back, makes inroads to recover November performance
- What's its secret? Kuwait sustains non-oil growth for two years
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?