Jordan Loan Guarantee Corporation mandates Atlas to manage investment portfolio
The Jordan Loan Guarantee Corporation (JLGC) signed an investment management agreement with Atlas Investment Group (Atlas).
An Investment Policy Statement (IPS), which has been developed by Atlas will deploy investments in several financial instruments available in the domestic, regional, as well as international markets.
Atlas will perform its full asset management duties in accordance with a well-defined IPS that clearly delineates JLGC's investment objectives and preferences.
JLGC was founded in 1994 with a mission of enhancing Jordan's economic growth by providing credit and loan guarantees to small and medium sized, export-oriented enterprises, enabling them to consolidate their market position and solidify their competitive edge.
Atlas is a Jordanian investment banking firm providing investment and advisory services, including asset management, corporate finance, and brokerage services.
Atlas also provides its clients with in-depth macro and micro research servicing international as well as regional, institutional funds investing in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ENSEC signs Investment Mandate with International Finance Corporation
- Jordan University for Science and Technology chooses Atlas to manage its funds
- Arab Bank Group enters $5b loan agreement for Dubai World
- IFC, Boscan Jordan Group sign loan package
- Jordan: agreement signed with Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation to establish 1st mortgage insurance company