Jordan offers advice to Morocco on subsidy reduction
[Jordan's] Finance Minister Suleiman Hafez on Tuesday briefed a delegation from Morocco’s ministry of finance on Jordan’s experience in redirecting subsidies to those who deserve it, enacted recently by the Kingdom.
At a meeting with the visiting delegates, Hafez stressed the ministry’s readiness to offer its expertise related to financial and economic reform to its Moroccan counterpart. Ismail Al Alawi, head of the Moroccan delegation, expressed his appreciation to Jordan’s Ministry of Finance and commended its progress and development.
- Livelihoods trump lawlessness: young working Egyptians risk everything in Libya
- RIP: King Abdullah leaves behind profound legacy for the Saudi Economy
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming