Jordan offers advice to Morocco on subsidy reduction
[Jordan's] Finance Minister Suleiman Hafez on Tuesday briefed a delegation from Morocco’s ministry of finance on Jordan’s experience in redirecting subsidies to those who deserve it, enacted recently by the Kingdom.
At a meeting with the visiting delegates, Hafez stressed the ministry’s readiness to offer its expertise related to financial and economic reform to its Moroccan counterpart. Ismail Al Alawi, head of the Moroccan delegation, expressed his appreciation to Jordan’s Ministry of Finance and commended its progress and development.
- Even the numbers are on the feminist side: companies with females in top management yield higher returns
- Kingdom in debt, Kingdom in danger: Saudi Arabia's pending deficit raises frightening possibilities
- 'Dead aid': is there any hope left for South Sudan's economy?
- Why the ME's high net worth individuals should be investing in family businesses
- The antithesis of economic development: an inside look in to Morocco's archaic, yet alive, class system