Jordan offers advice to Morocco on subsidy reduction
[Jordan's] Finance Minister Suleiman Hafez on Tuesday briefed a delegation from Morocco’s ministry of finance on Jordan’s experience in redirecting subsidies to those who deserve it, enacted recently by the Kingdom.
At a meeting with the visiting delegates, Hafez stressed the ministry’s readiness to offer its expertise related to financial and economic reform to its Moroccan counterpart. Ismail Al Alawi, head of the Moroccan delegation, expressed his appreciation to Jordan’s Ministry of Finance and commended its progress and development.
- Just BS? Why Israel's anti-BDS law can't really stop BDS internationally
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis