Jordan offers advice to Morocco on subsidy reduction
[Jordan's] Finance Minister Suleiman Hafez on Tuesday briefed a delegation from Morocco’s ministry of finance on Jordan’s experience in redirecting subsidies to those who deserve it, enacted recently by the Kingdom.
At a meeting with the visiting delegates, Hafez stressed the ministry’s readiness to offer its expertise related to financial and economic reform to its Moroccan counterpart. Ismail Al Alawi, head of the Moroccan delegation, expressed his appreciation to Jordan’s Ministry of Finance and commended its progress and development.
- China-Pakistan economic corridor: a game-changer for the Middle East?
- Suspended tax transfers pushed Palestinian economy to the brink
- Egypt passed the economic conference with flying colours, but what's next?
- Why the GCC really needs a VAT tax
- Selfies, jokes, and billions: Sisi 'boisterous' after economic summit, but the hard part has just begun