Jordan offers advice to Morocco on subsidy reduction
[Jordan's] Finance Minister Suleiman Hafez on Tuesday briefed a delegation from Morocco’s ministry of finance on Jordan’s experience in redirecting subsidies to those who deserve it, enacted recently by the Kingdom.
At a meeting with the visiting delegates, Hafez stressed the ministry’s readiness to offer its expertise related to financial and economic reform to its Moroccan counterpart. Ismail Al Alawi, head of the Moroccan delegation, expressed his appreciation to Jordan’s Ministry of Finance and commended its progress and development.
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?
- Will future talks between the IMF and Egypt help the country's economy?
- Is Iran's economy already thriving amidst limited sanctions relief? Apparently so!