Jordan thanks Ambassador for Saudi cash
Jordan thanked the Saudi Ambassador to the country on Wednesday for continued financial support
Click here to add Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud as an alert
Disable alert for Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al ...,
Click here to add Central Bank of Jordan as an alert
Disable alert for Central Bank of Jordan,
Click here to add Jordan Fahed Bin Abdul Mohsen as an alert
Disable alert for Jordan Fahed Bin Abdul Mohsen,
Click here to add Suleiman Hafez as an alert
Disable alert for Suleiman Hafez
[Jordan's] Finance Minister Suleiman Hafez on Wednesday met with Saudi Ambassador to Jordan Fahed Bin Abdul Mohsen and presented him with a letter for the Saudi finance minister.
In the letter, Hafez said Jordan has received the $200 million (around JD142 million) grant, which was deposited at the Central Bank of Jordan.
The grant was ordered by Saudi King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud.
During the meeting, Hafez and the diplomat discussed bilateral ties and prospects for further cooperation.
- The minister highlighted efforts led by the government to ease the economic difficulties the country is going through
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?