Jordan thanks Ambassador for Saudi cash
[Jordan's] Finance Minister Suleiman Hafez on Wednesday met with Saudi Ambassador to Jordan Fahed Bin Abdul Mohsen and presented him with a letter for the Saudi finance minister.
In the letter, Hafez said Jordan has received the $200 million (around JD142 million) grant, which was deposited at the Central Bank of Jordan.
The grant was ordered by Saudi King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud.
During the meeting, Hafez and the diplomat discussed bilateral ties and prospects for further cooperation.
- The minister highlighted efforts led by the government to ease the economic difficulties the country is going through
- Let them eat bread: Lebanese youth urged to build their own future
- The list of the top ten highest salaries in the UAE reveals that they are not as high as they once were
- Why this global mega company is investing $500 million in Egypt
- GCC to remain stable despite oil price decline
- What's keeping Saudi youth from working in the private sector? It's exactly what you think it is