Jordan signs agreement to rehabilitate Ma'an Waste Water plant
Jordan's Ministry of Water and Irrigation decided to rehabilitate Ma'an Waste Water plant with a view to improve its capacity and improve environment in the area.
The ministry signed a JD8.4 million agreement with local and Italian companies to implement the project which is funded by the ministry, Petra reported.
Minister of Water and Irrigation, Hazem Naser, said that rehabilitating the plant would contribute to providing water used in irrigation in accordance with local and international standards.
Naser added that the 600 hundred-day project aims at establishing a new station with a capacity of 7,000 cubic meters of water daily. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- No sanctions here? Russia to build Jordan's first nuclear power plant
- Passavant-Roediger wins Water and Wastewater treatment projects worth AED 166 Million in Europe
- Private management raises Amman water distribution revenues
- Jordan signs new water agreements
- Amman water management: How has privatization faired?