Jordanian visit at Bahrain Financial Harbour
The Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA) delegation on Wednesday visited the $1.4 billion Bahrain Financial Harbour as part of exploring business cooperation and investment opportunities in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
According to Bahrain Tribune, the delegation paid a visit to the 52nd floor of one of the Dual Towers which is core component of the Financial Centre at BFH. Each of the Dual Towers is 53 storeys high. They are aimed at offering world-class office and commercial space for the financial sector.
- Former prime minister of Lebanon visits Bahrain Financial Harbour
- GFH to develop the financial center and shopping mall at Tunis Financial Harbour
- Bahrain Financial Harbour launches Telecommunications Zone
- Central Bank of Bahrain delegation visits the Bahrain Financial Exchange
- Everyone wants to visit Bahrain: tourism 'booming'