KFI launches real estate investment project
Khaleej Finance and Investment (KFI), a Bahrain-based investment bank, has launched a real estate investment project Mabani Investment as part of Ijara Real Estate series worth $8.5 million.
According to GDN, the Mabani Investment product allows local and international businesses and individuals to invest in two residential buildings in a prime location in the kingdom of Bahrain.
(KFI) is a leading Islamic institution operating in Bahrain and throughout the region. Registered as an investment bank under Bahrain Monetary Agency (BMA) laws, KFI holds an Investment Banking licence.
- Bahrain: Booming construction and real estate sectors lead to establishment of 1st cement factory
- Mubadala and Pramerica Real Estate Investors Partner to Launch New Real Estate Investment Management Joint Venture in Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Investments Real Estate Company launches ‘Ritaj’ – its first residential project
- Two real estate projects in Bahrain
- FORSA launches its first real estate project to kick start investment opportunities for women