KSE: 57 joint stock companies established, 18 of them in real estate sector
A total of 57 joint stock companies were established during the past seven months with a capital of KD 415 million in Kuwait. A KUNA report showed real estate companies topping the list with 18 new companies. Investment companies slipped the top spot with 16 new companies established, followed by 12 services companies, 8 industrial companies, and 3 food companies.
The net capital of the real estate companies was at KD 91 million with 13 companies starting with capital under KD 10 million. The largest starting capital was KD 20 million.
- Global Investment House – Kuwait Stock Exchange Performance
- Global Investment House – Commercial Real Estate Company Initial Coverage Report-
- Saudi real estate sector stays in limelight
- KSE: Banking was the only sector to report YTD gains of 3.82% at the end of June-06
- Saudi committee for joint stock companies established