Kuwait: Board members of real estate investment firm quit
Kuwaiti real estate investment firm Mabanee Co. stated Sunday that all its board members have quit. Mabanee said in a statement on the Kuwaiti stock exchange market's website that the resignation of Chairman and Managing Director Khalid Al-Mishari was accepted on Saturday. It said the other five board members have also tendered in their resignations.
Mabanee is a Kuwaiti shareholding company with a paid-up capital of 30 million Kuwaiti dinars. Mabanee is listed under the real estate sector on the Kuwait Stock Exchange since 1999.
- Kuwait-based Gulf Investment House to form major GCC Shari’ah-compliant real estate investment enterprise
- Kuwait: Real Estate firms prefer stock market
- Kuwait: Stock of real estate firm up
- UAE-based ARJ Group Joins Forces with Kuwait-based Gulf Investment House to Form Major GCC Shari’ah-Compliant Real Estate Investment Enterprise
- Global Investment House invests in Palestinian real estate firm