Kuwait to finance two Moroccan projects
During Kuwaiti-Moroccan Committee meetings, the two countries signed on Saturday agreements and memoranda of understanding that aim at enhancing the mutual cooperation between them in transportation, education, environment and social development.
According to <i>KUNA</I>, a statement by the committee identified two loan agreements signed between the two sides. One agreement includes direction of KD26 million to Morocco to finance a highway project reaching to a Moroccan sea port. The other agreement includes KD15 million to finance an electricity project.
- IDB, Morocco sign loan agreement to fund rail project
- Moroccan government launches 49 projects in 2002
- Arab fund for economic and social development finances highway project in Morocco
- Moroccan National Electricity Office needs 200 million euro loan
- Morocco gets $50 million loan from IDB to upgrade electricity sector