Kuwait: New residential projects offered
According to Al-Qabas newspaper, well-informed sources revealed that the Kuwaiti government will offer residential projects valued at 1 billion Kuwaiti Dinars ($3.4 billion) to the private sector. Among these projects will be the Northern Al-Jahra Project, which will be offered at two land plots, the area of each one is 3500 hectare.
The newspaper reported also that a preliminary meeting with the Kuwaiti Company for Advising and Investment, which belongs to the Kuwaiti Development Fund, took place on February 22 regarding Al-Khayran Project. The investments in this project are expected to range between 600 to 700 million Kuwaiti Dinars ($2- $2.39 billion). In addition, private sector companies could take part in holding feasibility studies regarding Jaber al-Ahmad City Project; the investments in this project are expected to hit 100 million Kuwaiti Dinars ($342 million).
- Al-Gharaballi: GCC Real Estate Fund acquires SAAR residential project
- United Real Estate Company Appoints KAMCO As Financial Advisor in the Establishment of New Residential Real Estate Development Company
- Resort-style apartments: Kuwait developer unveils $700 million waterfront project
- Saudi-Italian investment in new residential project in Iraq
- New projects position 3M Gulf at head of Kuwait telecommunications market