Kuwaiti oil firm chooses banks for loans
Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company (Kufpec) has reportedly picked five banks to arrange a $750 million, five-year loan.
Kufpec has chosen Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, HSBC Holdings, JP Morgan Chase, National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) and Royal Bank of Scotland to arrange the loan, reported Reuters, citing three banking sources. NBK and JP Morgan are said to be coordinating.
A period of marketing to other banks is expected to start shortly. Should the deal commence syndication in the next few days, it is expected to close by the end of the first quarter, Reuters quotes one of the sources as saying.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects