Kuwait: Personal loans and credit facilities up
The Central Bank of Kuwait issued its monthly bulletin for December 2005 whereby it depicts that personal loans and credit facilities reached KD 5.136 billion (equivalent to US$ 17.5 billion), reflecting a 23.2% increase over 2004.
The CBK’s report added that personal credit facilities and loans contribute 43.2% of the total loans and other credit facilities offered by the banks to the private sector.
Furthermore, the CBK noted the monthly average of the personal loans and credit facilities reached about KD 4.8 billion.
- April credit picks up mildly, led by a small advance in the “productive” sectors
- Emirates Bank Unveils its Unique MasterCard Credit Card Based Personal Loan Facility with the Launch of ‘OPTIONS’
- Report on credit facilities offered by Kuwaiti banks
- Emirates Bank Ties Up With Cellucom to Send its mePERSONAL Loan Customers Shopping For Free
- Emirates Bank Ties Up Once Again With Cellucom to Send its mePERSONAL Loan Customers Shopping For Free