Kuwait Stock Exchange starts Monday in the green
Trading at Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) started on a green board on Monday with the weighted index at 429.52 points on an up of 1.
While the price index came to 6,308.49 points on a gain of 15.52 points within the first hour of trading. The KSX 15 meanwhile came to 1,036.09 points at the time, on a gain of 2.51 points.
Trades came to 2,039 transactions worth KD 9,341,119.728 with 140,638,440 shares changing hands.
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming
- UAE is best MidEast economy for attracting talent, index says
- The Arab Spring's success story: what will it take for Tunisia to unlock its full economic potential?