Kuwait Stock Exchange starts Monday in the green
Trading at Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) started on a green board on Monday with the weighted index at 429.52 points on an up of 1.
While the price index came to 6,308.49 points on a gain of 15.52 points within the first hour of trading. The KSX 15 meanwhile came to 1,036.09 points at the time, on a gain of 2.51 points.
Trades came to 2,039 transactions worth KD 9,341,119.728 with 140,638,440 shares changing hands.
- Life goes on: Kurdistan's merchants thriving at graveyard business
- It's the economy, stupid: Yemen's kidnappings are more about money than politics
- All talk: Why a GCC union does not matter for Arab countries' economies
- Aiding 'Um al-Dunya' or themselves? The Gulf's war over Egypt's economy
- What Arab Spring? The Middle East is undergoing a quiet revolution that is truly transforming the region