Kuwait Stock Exchange starts Monday in the green
Trading at Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) started on a green board on Monday with the weighted index at 429.52 points on an up of 1.
While the price index came to 6,308.49 points on a gain of 15.52 points within the first hour of trading. The KSX 15 meanwhile came to 1,036.09 points at the time, on a gain of 2.51 points.
Trades came to 2,039 transactions worth KD 9,341,119.728 with 140,638,440 shares changing hands.
- OPEC exports largest share of petroleum to Asian and Pacific countries in 2013
- High demand for gold spurs trade across GCC
- Is trust the only missing ingredient from Egypt's economic reform recipe?
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: Israel-Turkey trade ties booming amidst Gaza crisis
- Kuwait: the GCC's underachiever?