Kuwaiti stock markets in the red
Main indices of Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) were red in early transactions on Monday.
Weighted Index read 421.72, down 0.61 points, price index read 5,929.98 losing 12.33 points, and the KSX 15 index to 1,027.75 down 2.17 points by 9:33 a.m..
Number of trades reached 1,193, value of exchanged stocks KD 11,372,416.93 and volume of traded shares 75,538,047 by that time.
- Frozen: Arab Spring economies barely trading with one another
- China-Pakistan economic corridor: a game-changer for the Middle East?
- Suspended tax transfers pushed Palestinian economy to the brink
- Egypt passed the economic conference with flying colours, but what's next?
- Why the GCC really needs a VAT tax
- Kuwait Stock Exchange faces crippling challenges
- Red Bull Air Race World Championship to take off with Nancy Ajram and Ramy Ayach concert
- British Airways has it covered for Sky-Tech sleep experiment
- The business of war: the unexpected role of the Middle East's luxury hotels
- Iran subdue Iraq 2-0 in opening LG Peace Tour thriller