Kuwaiti stock markets in the red
Main indices of Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) were red in early transactions on Monday.
Weighted Index read 421.72, down 0.61 points, price index read 5,929.98 losing 12.33 points, and the KSX 15 index to 1,027.75 down 2.17 points by 9:33 a.m..
Number of trades reached 1,193, value of exchanged stocks KD 11,372,416.93 and volume of traded shares 75,538,047 by that time.
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?
- Will future talks between the IMF and Egypt help the country's economy?
- Is Iran's economy already thriving amidst limited sanctions relief? Apparently so!