Kuwaiti stock markets in the red
Main indices of Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) were red in early transactions on Monday.
Weighted Index read 421.72, down 0.61 points, price index read 5,929.98 losing 12.33 points, and the KSX 15 index to 1,027.75 down 2.17 points by 9:33 a.m..
Number of trades reached 1,193, value of exchanged stocks KD 11,372,416.93 and volume of traded shares 75,538,047 by that time.
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Frozen: Arab Spring economies barely trading with one another
- Kuwait Stock Exchange faces crippling challenges
- Red Bull Air Race World Championship to take off with Nancy Ajram and Ramy Ayach concert
- British Airways has it covered for Sky-Tech sleep experiment
- The business of war: the unexpected role of the Middle East's luxury hotels
- Iran subdue Iraq 2-0 in opening LG Peace Tour thriller