Kuwaiti stock markets in the red
Main indices of Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) were red in early transactions on Monday.
Weighted Index read 421.72, down 0.61 points, price index read 5,929.98 losing 12.33 points, and the KSX 15 index to 1,027.75 down 2.17 points by 9:33 a.m..
Number of trades reached 1,193, value of exchanged stocks KD 11,372,416.93 and volume of traded shares 75,538,047 by that time.
- Livelihoods trump lawlessness: young working Egyptians risk everything in Libya
- RIP: King Abdullah leaves behind profound legacy for the Saudi Economy
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming
- Kuwait Stock Exchange faces crippling challenges
- Red Bull Air Race World Championship to take off with Nancy Ajram and Ramy Ayach concert
- British Airways has it covered for Sky-Tech sleep experiment
- The business of war: the unexpected role of the Middle East's luxury hotels
- Iran subdue Iraq 2-0 in opening LG Peace Tour thriller