Kuwaiti stock markets in the red
Main indices of Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) were red in early transactions on Monday.
Weighted Index read 421.72, down 0.61 points, price index read 5,929.98 losing 12.33 points, and the KSX 15 index to 1,027.75 down 2.17 points by 9:33 a.m..
Number of trades reached 1,193, value of exchanged stocks KD 11,372,416.93 and volume of traded shares 75,538,047 by that time.
- Let's just say nshallah! Egypt's back in business, says new survey
- Why Emiratisation, or any other GCC employment nationalization strategy, just doesn't work
- No sun on MENA's economic horizon? How today's political turmoil is crushing region's future edge in the global economy
- Why Egypt's army is bad at doing business
- Saudi Arabia's mass deportations reveal the horrifying reality awaiting Yemenis sent home