Kuwaiti stock markets in the red
Main indices of Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) were red in early transactions on Monday.
Weighted Index read 421.72, down 0.61 points, price index read 5,929.98 losing 12.33 points, and the KSX 15 index to 1,027.75 down 2.17 points by 9:33 a.m..
Number of trades reached 1,193, value of exchanged stocks KD 11,372,416.93 and volume of traded shares 75,538,047 by that time.
- DSF promises life-changing moments for shoppers
- Why investing in your employees and company will pay off
- Kuwait in financial flux: KSE closes the gap, making up for previous weeks' losses
- House of Saud lays out its cards: Saudi's private sector sets out its stalls to conquer 2015 via education, health, economics, social services
- Oil losses good for the Gulf sector? Slipping prices, now below $60, no threat to Saudi market
- Kuwait Stock Exchange faces crippling challenges
- Red Bull Air Race World Championship to take off with Nancy Ajram and Ramy Ayach concert
- British Airways has it covered for Sky-Tech sleep experiment
- The business of war: the unexpected role of the Middle East's luxury hotels
- Iran subdue Iraq 2-0 in opening LG Peace Tour thriller