Kuwaiti investment in Palestinian real estate firm
Board Director of Palestine Development and Investment Company (PADICO) Munib Al-Masri welcomed the participation of the Kuwaiti Global Investment House as a strategic partner in Palestine Real-Estate Investment Company, a subsidiary of PADICO group, the fastest-growing Palestinian business conglomerate.
Global informed the Palestinian real-estate company that it would buy 15 million shares, which equals 30 percent of the company's capital after increasing it from US$ 22.5 million to 50 million.
- PADICO Urges Palestinians Abroad to Invest in West Bank, Gaza
- Global Investment House invests in Palestinian real estate firm
- Palestine Securities Exchange drops as renewed peace process falters
- Islamic real estate development company to set up in Qatar
- Global annouces issue of First Bahrain Company for Real Estate Development shares