Kuwaiti investors' trading in Dubai real-estate market
Kuwaiti investors' trading in Dubai real-estate market has exceeded 543 million dirhams (147.9 million US dollars) this year, Kuna reported on Sunday.
Khalifa Mohammed Al-Khlafi, the manager of land and real-estate department in the emirate, said that the overall real-estate operations, in 2005, were estimated in value at nearly 32.01 billion dirhams (8.6 billion US dollars). This year witnessed 4406 sale deals, worth 15.7 billion dirhams (4.2 billion dlrs), and 2669 purchase deals, valued at 16.3 billion dirhams (4.4 billion dlrs).
- Homemakers to homebuyers: women are big spenders in Dubai property market
- TASWEEK bullish on Dubai and Abu Dhabi growth, eyes deals for worth AED 1 billion
- Kuwait's real-estate sales up
- Bahrain real-estate market ‘faces record year’, says expert property firm DTZ
- DFM: Kuwaiti National Real-Estate Company listed