Libyan National Congress approves $53 billion budget
The National Congress approved the budget for the year 2013 of 66.8 billion Libyan dinars ($53 billion).
The budget has been approved at the 73rd meeting of the NG after intensive discussions and participation of the elected members of the NG.
The National Congress also made it imperative on the government of Ali Zidan to finalize state budgets over the past years before 31 December 2013.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts