Libyan National Congress approves $53 billion budget
The National Congress approved the budget for the year 2013 of 66.8 billion Libyan dinars ($53 billion).
The budget has been approved at the 73rd meeting of the NG after intensive discussions and participation of the elected members of the NG.
The National Congress also made it imperative on the government of Ali Zidan to finalize state budgets over the past years before 31 December 2013.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal