Libyan National Congress approves $53 billion budget
Libyan PM Ali Zidan
The National Congress approved the budget for the year 2013 of 66.8 billion Libyan dinars ($53 billion).
The budget has been approved at the 73rd meeting of the NG after intensive discussions and participation of the elected members of the NG.
The National Congress also made it imperative on the government of Ali Zidan to finalize state budgets over the past years before 31 December 2013.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge