Libyan National Congress approves $53 billion budget
The National Congress approved the budget for the year 2013 of 66.8 billion Libyan dinars ($53 billion).
The budget has been approved at the 73rd meeting of the NG after intensive discussions and participation of the elected members of the NG.
The National Congress also made it imperative on the government of Ali Zidan to finalize state budgets over the past years before 31 December 2013.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue