Libyan-Tunisian committee of economy and finance meets
The Minister of the Trade and Traditional Industry in Tunisia, al-Moundar al-Znaidi and his accompanying delegation arrived Wednesday morning in the Libya to attend a meeting of the Libyan-Tunisian committee of economy and finance due Wednesday in Tripoli.
According to <i>Jana</i>, he was received at Tripoli international airport by the Secretary of the General People's Committee for Economy and Trade, Director of Co-operation at the General People's Committee for Foreign Liaison and International Co-operation and General Delegate and members of Tunisia 's mission to Great Jamahiriya.
- Bi-annual meeting of High Joint Libyan-Tunisian Committee
- Secretary of the General People's Committee for Economy and Trade met the Minister of Trade and Traditional Industries
- Tunisian general delegate ends mission in Libya
- Tunisian Trade minister left Great Jamahiriya
- UAE hosts the 36th Meeting of the GCC Committee for Undersecretaries of Ministries of Finance and Economy in Abu Dhabi