In light of real estate boom, Al-Suwaiket boosts construction equipment
Al-Suwaiket, one of the leading Middle East construction firms, has secured a procurement agreement for the purchase of 700 new heavy equipment to boost its fleet in infrastructure projects the company executes in the Middle East-North Africa region. The cost of the company’s ongoing projects is estimated at SR5.6 billion.
“The new real estate and construction boom in the region brought in new demanding clients requiring top notch quality, higher standards and setting new benchmarks for local and international contractors. The new business climate and requirement invoke major contractors and business leaders to integrate their efforts by either forming sorts of consortiums or merging that can enhance the role of this important sector,” said Al-Suwaiket CEO Mubarak Abdullah Al-Suwaiket, according to Arab News.
- European enterprises turn Gulf-ward for a crisis pick-up
- Kurdistan: endless opportunities in one of the world's fastest growing economies
- UAE: Booming real estate projects boost construction claims
- Announcing Dubai's next big business venture in...
- $1 Trillion Middle East Construction Boom Sustains Associated Industries