Loans push by housing bank
People from the low income group and those who have been recommended by the Bahraini Works and Housing Ministry will be given priority in disbursement of loans. According to the GDN, Housing Bank general manager Sabah Almoayyed conveyed the bank in association with private sector had launched an initiative to process loans for citizens at a rapid pace.
The move will cut the waiting period to the bare minimum.
- India Pushes Law to Cut Equity in Banks Despite Protests
- Bahrain: Housing loans to be disbursed
- New home purchase revolutionized by Jordan Commercial Bank’s pioneering housing loans
- NBK Lebanon offers a housing loan to own your dream house in Lebanon
- Kosmos Energy Increases Loan Facilities, Pushes 2009 Capital Raise to More Than US$1 Billion