Lufthansa to kick off Saudi summer schedule
Germany’s Lufthansa Airlines recently announced the start of its summer schedule to Saudi Arabia. Lufthansa is to operate three flights a week from Jeddah and Riyadh to Frankfurt with Boeing 747 aircraft and three weekly flights from Dammam with Airbus A340 aircraft, stated a press release.
The new arrival times at Frankfurt airport will ensure that all Lufthansa passengers are able to connect with transfer flights to other European destinations and beyond. The Boeing 747s are to operate the Jeddah and Riyadh routes from April 8.
Sixteen passengers can travel First Class in upper deck sleeping seats, which transform into fully horizontal beds, 78 in Business Class, and 274 in Economy Class. Lufthansa is part of the Star Alliance network of worldwide airlines, through which it serves 727 destinations in 127 countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Lufthansa German Airlines Increases Flights from Bahrain to Frankfurt
- Lufthansa introduces regional corporate program
- Lufthansa to introduce direct flights from the UAE to Munich
- Lufthansa is planning flights to Iraq
- Lufthansa German Airlines to offer shorter travel time due to flight schedule change in Lebanon