LuxSAT Middle East deploys 3Com solution
Middle East video-on-demand interactive service provider LuxSAT Middle East has deployed a converged voice and data network from 3Com to deliver customer service and streamline business communications.
LuxSAT ME is using a 3Com end-to-end solution, which includes 3Com NBX networked telephony solution, to create a single interaction management platform that connects it to its customers across the Middle East.
The 3Com solution deployed at LuxSAT is based on the SuperStack 3 Switch 4900 and SuperStack 3 Switch 4400 switches at the core, combined with the 3Com NBX networked telephony and Contact Advantage solutions as the call center platform.
3Com is a tier-one provider of networking products for enterprise customers. 3Com also develops Internet protocol (IP) service platforms and access infrastructure for the network service provider market.
LuxSAT ME was founded in 2001 to provide real VOD interactive TV services. Its plan is to introduce its services throughout 17 Middle Eastern countries which will include Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Syria, Jordan, Tunisia, Qatar and Yemen with an ambitious roll out plan. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- 3Com donates $30,000 to Qatar-based ASPIRE Academy
- 3com delivers unified security solutions to enterprise branch offices, small businesses and mid-size organizations
- 3Com networking solutions deliver up to 40 per cent cost savings for enterprises
- 3Com Launches H3C S5800, Industry’s First ‘Flex-Chassis’ Enterprise Switch Series
- Aptec hosts "Switch to 3Com" road show across GCC