Mall of the Emirates to be launched soon
Work is in full swing at the Mall of the Emirates, a project of the Majid Al Futtaim Group, Gulf News reported on Monday. With more than 350 outlets and 2.4 million square feet of retail and leisure space, it will be the biggest mall outside North America, according to Majid Al Futtaim.
Along with Ski Dubai, one of the largest indoor ski facilities in the world the project will feature over 425 stores, 65 restaurants, a 14 screen Cinestar cinema, the regions largest Magic Planet Entertainment area, community theatre and arts centre, a Kempinski Hotel along with the largest Carrefour hypermarket in Dubai. Planned to open on September 3, 2005 this landmark project will re-define the retail and leisure experience both in the middle-east and worldwide.
- Magic Planet soars the skies with new iPILOT A380 simulator
- Breakthrough Dining Concept to be Launched at Mall of the Emirates
- Shape up with Mall of the Emirates
- She's the Boss: Gwyneth Paltrow off to Dubai
- Majid Al Futtaim Properties to open Fujairah City Centre on April 4th, 2012; sixth mall in the UAE for leading developer