Mall of the Emirates opens
Mall of the Emirates, the world's largest shopping mall outside North America, opened for business.
The new centre - whose total size is equivalent to 73 football pitches - will house over 400 retailers, 65 restaurants, a huge indoor ski slope called Ski Dubai, a 14-screen Cinestar cinema, Magic Planet, which will be the largest indoor family entertainment centre in Dubai, a community theatre and arts centre, and a 5-star Kempinski Hotel.
- Mall of the Emirates to be launched soon
- Mall of the Emirates to open during the last week of September
- MALL OF THE EMIRATES MARKS CONSTRUCTION MILESTONE WITH RAISING OF THE TOP SECTION OF SKI HILL
- Mall of The Emirates starts hand-over of retail units ahead of schedule
- Germany's Kempinski wins managing contract for Resort Mall of the Emirates