Mid-East watch and jewelry show in Sharjah
Gold will glitter at the ninth Mid-East watch and jewelry show to be held at the Sharjah Expo Center in the United Arab Emirates, October 23-27. The event will feature precious stones, jewelry and watches, and is supported by the World Gold Council and the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
More than 120 companies will participate, hailing from nations such as: Armenia, Austria, Bahrain, Brazil, Cyprus, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Jordan, Korea, Lebanon, Singapore, Sultanate of Oman, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE and the U.S.
International jewelers will showcase their latest offerings, including new collections for the coming season in gold, diamond, pearl, silver jewelry and sets, gems, precious stones, loose pearls, pearl sets, crystals, watches, timepieces, clocks, and jewelry displays.
A focal point of the exhibit will feature the world’s largest gold ring “Najmat Taiba,” which was created by Taiba For Gold & Jewel, in conjunction with the World Gold Council and Signity, a world leader in precious stones. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
- International Jewelry Dubai to be held April 2003
- Japanese jewelry manufacturer opens at Gold & Diamond Park
- Bilateral jewelry trade between Dubai and Hong Kong gets impetus
- Gulf states: Increased oil prices boost gold, diamond jewellery sales
- Fashion jewellery accounted for 26% ($56.98 billion) of UAE’s non-oil foreign trade in 2008