Mideast power show anticipating exhibitor sellout
IIR Exhibitions, organizers of Middle East Electricity, the region's power and electricity show, say strong advance bookings for 2003 have more than justified the decision to make the exhibition and conference an annual event.
The event is heading for a sellout, with over 70 percent of exhibitor space already reserved five months before the doors open on Middle East Electricity 2003, in January, at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre (DIEC), according to a company press release.
The show already secured national pavilions from Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Korea, France and Iran. Both Turkey and South Africa, who normally receive government support after the event, have also contracted space for their exhibitors.
Middle East Electricity 2003, will be held at the DIEC, January 19-21, and will, for the first time, include a specialist industrial and commercial Lighting Arena. Other additions include the staging of the 9th Annual Power Generation Summit, alongside the exhibition and a dedicated area for new and renewable energy. million — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- First annual Middle East Power Show heading for exhibitor sell out
- Hannover Messe to promote Mideast power show in Germany
- Eighty percent of Middle East Electricity exhibitors reserve for 2004
- MidEast Watch and Jewellery Show
- international property show 2008 increases total show area to 30,000 sq. m. to meet high exhibitors’ interest