Morocco: GDP growth expected at 4.5 per cent in first quarter
Economic growth [in Morocco] is expected to reach 4.5pc in the first quarter of 2013, under the condition of a good farming season and the continuation of non-agricultural activities' dynamism, says the High commission for planning (HCP).
The 4.5pc growth rate, in progression of 2.8 pc in comparison with the last quarter of 2012, is ascribed to a good performance of agricultural activities which had regressed by 8.1pc last year.
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Frozen: Arab Spring economies barely trading with one another