Morocco: GDP growth expected at 4.5 per cent in first quarter
Economic growth [in Morocco] is expected to reach 4.5pc in the first quarter of 2013, under the condition of a good farming season and the continuation of non-agricultural activities' dynamism, says the High commission for planning (HCP).
The 4.5pc growth rate, in progression of 2.8 pc in comparison with the last quarter of 2012, is ascribed to a good performance of agricultural activities which had regressed by 8.1pc last year.
- Three factors that will drive 2014 IPO activity in the Middle East
- Morocco expects economic growth of 4%-5% next year
- Despite protests, Bahrain's economy 'to grow 4.5 per cent this year'
- S&P expects Oman's GDP growth to reach 5%
- Emaar records 37% growth in net operating profit to AED 2.489 billion (US$ 678 million) in first 9 months of 2014