Morocco: GDP growth expected at 4.5 per cent in first quarter
Economic growth [in Morocco] is expected to reach 4.5pc in the first quarter of 2013, under the condition of a good farming season and the continuation of non-agricultural activities' dynamism, says the High commission for planning (HCP).
The 4.5pc growth rate, in progression of 2.8 pc in comparison with the last quarter of 2012, is ascribed to a good performance of agricultural activities which had regressed by 8.1pc last year.
- Livelihoods trump lawlessness: young working Egyptians risk everything in Libya
- RIP: King Abdullah leaves behind profound legacy for the Saudi Economy
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming