Morocco: GDP growth expected at 4.5 per cent in first quarter
Economic growth [in Morocco] is expected to reach 4.5pc in the first quarter of 2013, under the condition of a good farming season and the continuation of non-agricultural activities' dynamism, says the High commission for planning (HCP).
The 4.5pc growth rate, in progression of 2.8 pc in comparison with the last quarter of 2012, is ascribed to a good performance of agricultural activities which had regressed by 8.1pc last year.
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?
- Ramadan brings the issue of food wastage in Saudi Arabia to the forefront
- Creating conditionality: why the GCC should aid-for-trade
- Financial troubles cited as reason for suicide in Turkey
- What is Al-Sisi's true economic orientation?