Morocco: GDP growth expected at 4.5 per cent in first quarter
Economic growth [in Morocco] is expected to reach 4.5pc in the first quarter of 2013, under the condition of a good farming season and the continuation of non-agricultural activities' dynamism, says the High commission for planning (HCP).
The 4.5pc growth rate, in progression of 2.8 pc in comparison with the last quarter of 2012, is ascribed to a good performance of agricultural activities which had regressed by 8.1pc last year.
- From the best of both worlds, to the worst of both worlds: Canadian citizenship no longer a 'piece of cake' for GCC expats
- Jumping on the IMF's bandwagon: Kuwait quietly embarks on subsidy-slashing journey
- Even the numbers are on the feminist side: companies with females in top management yield higher returns
- Kingdom in debt, Kingdom in danger: Saudi Arabia's pending deficit raises frightening possibilities
- 'Dead aid': is there any hope left for South Sudan's economy?