Morocco: GDP growth expected at 4.5 per cent in first quarter
Economic growth [in Morocco] is expected to reach 4.5pc in the first quarter of 2013, under the condition of a good farming season and the continuation of non-agricultural activities' dynamism, says the High commission for planning (HCP).
The 4.5pc growth rate, in progression of 2.8 pc in comparison with the last quarter of 2012, is ascribed to a good performance of agricultural activities which had regressed by 8.1pc last year.
- The Arab Spring ain't over, or at least demands: voting Tunisians place jobs at the top of their priority list
- It's not about bikinis: Lebanon world's eighth worst in terms of gender equality-World Economic Forum
- The plight of unpaid expats in Saudi Arabia
- Grandiose promises, humble gestures: will Gaza actually receive all the aid it was pledged?
- Trouble getting them, trouble keeping them? Middle East firms challenged in attracting, retaining talent