Europe to help fund Moroccan development
The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Morocco signed three loan agreements worth 440 million euros, Aufait Maroc reported on Sunday (December16th).
More than half of the money will be used for the construction of a 142km highway between El Jadida and Safi. The remaining funds will support the expansion of the electricity grid and waste water projects.
- Is the Syrian crisis boosting Jordan's agricultural exports? Kingdom sees more than Dead Sea product exposure with 2014's increased fruit, veg, sheep trade abroad
- The only way is up! Dubai index pushes back, makes inroads to recover November performance
- What's its secret? Kuwait sustains non-oil growth for two years
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?