Europe to help fund Moroccan development
The European Investment Bank (EIB) has agreed to loans for development in Morocco
The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Morocco signed three loan agreements worth 440 million euros, Aufait Maroc reported on Sunday (December16th).
More than half of the money will be used for the construction of a 142km highway between El Jadida and Safi. The remaining funds will support the expansion of the electricity grid and waste water projects.
© Magharebia. All rights reserved.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge