Europe to help fund Moroccan development
The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Morocco signed three loan agreements worth 440 million euros, Aufait Maroc reported on Sunday (December16th).
More than half of the money will be used for the construction of a 142km highway between El Jadida and Safi. The remaining funds will support the expansion of the electricity grid and waste water projects.
- Trouble getting them, trouble keeping them? Middle East firms challenged in attracting, retaining talent
- Does capitalism provide a solution to terrorism?
- No pain, no gain: Tunisian economy needs three years of tough love before rebounding
- How will MENA economies look in 2015?
- Sanctions face-off: Iran to unveil its corporate side in London next week