Motorola Signs Managed Services Contract with Zain Kuwait
The Networks business of Motorola, Inc (NYSE: MOT) today announced it has signed a three-year managed services contract with Zain Kuwait. Under the contract, Motorola will operate and manage Zain Kuwait's 3G networks, as well as handle the design, planning, support and optimization to provide high quality operational and customer experiences. Zain Kuwait's internal team will spearhead the optimization of the existing 2G network.
"Zain strives to bring the benefits of emerging mobile technologies to businesses and consumers in Kuwait. As part of our ongoing commitment to provide best-in-class services and experiences to our customers, Motorola's management and technical expertise will enable us to build a better network for Zain customers, while improving our operating margins and increasing productivity," said Khaled Al Hajeri, CEO of Zain Kuwait.
Motorola managed services are custom designed to help operators achieve their individual business objectives ranging from: tailored solutions to reduce customer cost of ownership to full "build, operate, manage" engagements. With more than 140 deployments across the globe, Motorola managed services provide a range of solutions to help leading telecoms network operators gain from cost-effective operational excellence, and ensure business continuity.
"We have a strong working relationship with Zain built on the mutual goal of providing customers in the Middle East with enriched user experiences," said Ali Amer, vice president and general manager, Motorola Networks EMEA.
- Government services increasingly digitized in MENA to collect big data
- Samsung Electronics Levant holds the prescreening for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Samsung S6, S6 Edge receive warm welcome in Saudi Arabia
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Eclipsing Facebook and Twitter: WhatsApp most popular social media site for Arabs
- Halal expansion: Zain Telecom secures $250 million islamic loan
- Kuwait sheikh sues UBS for $21.4 mn in Dubai court
- Motorola signs multi-million dollar contract with Zain Iraq to manage network
- MTC Kuwait to reduce network operating costs through Motorola Managed Optimization Services contract
- Zain Saudi Arabia and Motorola Sign Contract for the First LTE Network Deployment in Saudi Arabia