MTC-Vodafone signs Bahraini company to start recruiting for new mobile telecom company
MTC-Vodafone Bahrain, the second GSM mobile provider in Bahrain, has signed JHC Recruitment, a professional division of BDO Jawad Habib Bahrain, to support the telecommunication company in recruiting and selecting more than 120 qualified Bahrainis. The new mobile telecoms service is due to be in place for December 31.
In addition, an awareness campaign to attract recent graduates will soon be announced by MTC-Vodafone Bahrain in collaboration with JHC Recruitment. The campaign will focus on students from the University of Bahrain and Bahrain Training Institute where many potential candidates are ready to enter the job market.
MTC-Vodafone Bahrain was selected in April for the license to operate the second GSM network in Bahrain and will invest more than $120 million over three years to build and develop their mobile services in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
A division of BDO Jawad Habib, JHC Recruitment provides recruitment and HR solutions to a wide range of prominent client in Bahrain and the Gulf region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Vodafone extends partner community with second MTC agreement
- FCC to supply Nokia GSM/EDGE and WCDMA 3G network to MTC-Vodafone in Bahrain
- AJM Kooheji and MTC-Vodafone sign supply deal
- MTC-Vodafone partners with International Turnkey Systems for Bahrain operations
- MTC-Kuwait wins second mobile license in Bahrain