New Facilities Management Service launched in Dubai
Union Properties has established subsidiary company ServeU. The new Facilities Management Company is based in Dubai and services the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), reported a press release.
Specializing in building facilities management, ServeU offers services to an unlimited number of industries and companies. The single-point-of-contact facilities management company will provide building operations and maintenance, including; mechanical, electrical, plumbing, lighting, cleaning, building automation, security and building enhancements.
ServeU is successfully undertaking the facilities management services of many projects in the Emirates, some of which include Al-Mussalla Towers in Bur Dubai, Al-Jimi Shopping Center in Al-Ain, the Dubai Airport Expo Complex and the Emirates Bank Head Office and branches. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Pacific Controls launches G Bots (Virtual Robots) for energy services and facilities management
- Union Properties launched facilities management subsidiary
- Pacific Controls launches G Bots, (Virtual Robots) for Energy Services and Facilities Management
- Pacific Controls Launches G Bots, (Virtual Robots) for Energy Services and Facilities Management
- Dubai Bank launches new balance transfer and cheque on phone facilities to help customers manage their finances