New healthcare IT system integrates four public hospitals and 20 healthcare centers in Dubai
The Dubai Department of Health and Medical Services (DOHMS) has installed an Integrated Healthcare Information System (IHIS) that allows the networking and systems integration of Dubai's four major hospitals, Rashid Hospital, Dubai Hospital, Al-Wasl Hospital and Al-Maktoum Hospital, and twenty other primary healthcare centers, with DOHMS online platform.
In addition, DOHMS has announced the introduction of an electronically enabled health card service, developed by Al-Babtain Trading Establishment, a leading provider of healthcare information solutions in the Middle East, which offers online application and renewal of health cards, to support the department's new online services.
Al-Babtain Trading is the healthcare division of the Al-Babtain Group, established in Dubai by a group of experienced healthcare consultants in 1996, in order to provide integrated healthcare information solutions in the Middle East market. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- New Siemens MRI unit at Dubai Neuro Spinal Hospital
- Healthcare investment in the Middle East geared towards hospitals of the future at Hospital Build 2011
- GE Healthcare’s Hospital & Healthcare Solutions highlights regional turnkey expertise at Hospital Build ME
- Dubai Department of Health and Medical Services implements advanced Lab System
- GE Healthcare partners with Kuwait MoH to help equip first-in-country specialized healthcare centers