New healthcare IT system integrates four public hospitals and 20 healthcare centers in Dubai
The Dubai Department of Health and Medical Services (DOHMS) has installed an Integrated Healthcare Information System (IHIS) that allows the networking and systems integration of Dubai's four major hospitals, Rashid Hospital, Dubai Hospital, Al-Wasl Hospital and Al-Maktoum Hospital, and twenty other primary healthcare centers, with DOHMS online platform.
In addition, DOHMS has announced the introduction of an electronically enabled health card service, developed by Al-Babtain Trading Establishment, a leading provider of healthcare information solutions in the Middle East, which offers online application and renewal of health cards, to support the department's new online services.
Al-Babtain Trading is the healthcare division of the Al-Babtain Group, established in Dubai by a group of experienced healthcare consultants in 1996, in order to provide integrated healthcare information solutions in the Middle East market. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Department of Health and Medical Services implements advanced Lab System
- Healthcare Solutions - first healthcare services provider to get ISO 9001: 2000 Certification in GCC
- UBM partners with Balsam Healthcare to deliver Jordan’s first HMIS solution
- ASP Healthcare Model introduced in the Middle East
- Cerner Millennium Health Information Technology implemented in Abu Dhabi