New line of health food products to be launched in Jordan
Jenna for Fast Food and Commercial Agencies, a subsidiary of the Tantash Group and owner of the Cinnabon® franchise in Jordan launched a new product called the “Date-Bon”, which is considered to be the healthy source for energy during the Holy month of Ramadan and the winter season.
The idea of Date-Bon was conceived in line with Cinnabon’s marketing strategies to bring to the Jordanian market a wide range of Cinnabon products. In addition, it aims to add an Arab taste to the global brand as Jordanians welcome the Holy month of Ramadan, the time of year when Dates are needed the most for their nutritional value and healthy source of energy and calories to sustain Muslims fasting during the day.
Mr. Mahfouz Said, Operations Director of Cinnabon Jordan, stated that “Date-Bon is the beginning of a line of new products we aim to introduce to the Jordanian market. In addition, our extensive research has shown that consumers want great-tasting but healthier bakery items, especially during Ramadan."
He added that Cinnabon Jordan continuously works at assessing and evaluating the Jordanian market, in order to deliver what effectively meets the demands. “Each season and holiday has its special tasting item, we plan to make that item Cinnabon or Date-Bon, etc. whether it be at one of our outlets located in Amman or at home. We want our customers to enjoy the great taste of Cinnabon all year round.” (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al Rabie Saudi Foods extends support to "Hayatona" award in line with efforts to promote healthy foods
- new products for baby’s health halal baby foods expansion launched at halal world expo to combat baby anaemia
- Sayegh Group Launches a New Production Line
- Al Rabie's unveils expansion plan and new product to help address growing demand for food and beverage products
- Cinnabon Jordan launches a new product “Cinnabon Stix”