New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched into the UAE
The new luxury Mercedes-Benz E-Class has been launched in the United Arab Emirates by the Emirates Motor Company (EMC), general agents for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and Gargash Enterprises, general agents for Dubai and the Northern Emirates, stated a press release.
Since the E-Class was launched in the Middle East, over 18,300 vehicles have been sold. Last year sales reached 2,900. Worldwide, sales of the previous E-Class model averaged 200,000 vehicles a year.
"E-Class driver loyalty rating is 83 percent worldwide and it is probably more so in the UAE so I am confident that we will reach our sales targets this year," said, Sales and Marketing Director of Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars DaimlerChrysler Middle East, Steffen Baumann.
"Over the last four years we have sold nearly 2,500 vehicles which represents about a quarter of our annual Mercedes-Benz sales. I am certain we can reach our ambitions sales target over up to 600 cars this year," added Baumann. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- The 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class arrives in Jordan
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East and Levant marks 15,000+ sales milestone for segment leading E-Class
- Gargash Enterprises to strengthen presence at Automobile Show 2004
- DaimlerChrysler Middle East beats 2002 sales target
- Mercedes-Benz scores top marks in customer satisfaction study