New real estate finance company in Bahrain
Bahraini Al-Khaleej Development Co (Tameer) and Kuwait's Global Investment House founded a BD40 million real estate finance company in Bahrain, it was reported last week.
The firm is a shareholding company, which has also lured a number of other investors including institutions and businessmen.
Tameer is a real estate investment,advisory and project management company that provides expertise and services in conceptualisation, evaluation, management, planning, development, design, construction, operation and maintenance of real estate activities throughout the Gulf region, Middle East and MENA countries.
- Bahrain: New bank to finance real estate projects
- Al salam bank establishes new real estate company with co-investors
- Kuwait’s Al Hamra Real Estate Co. Chooses Cisco for Advisory Services
- Two prominent KSA companies partner to establish new Sharia-compliant real estate finance company
- Two KSA companies partner to establish new Sharia-compliant real estate finance company