Oman: Agreement for refinancing LNG Sohar carrier signed
Oman Shipping Company has signed an agreement for refinancing the LNG Sohar carrier at an amount of US $ 135 million. According to ONA, the agreement was signed by A’del bin Abdullah al-Raisi, gas affairs advisor at the National Economy Ministry, managing director of Oman Shipping Company and representatives of the financial institutions which include Bank Muscat, Oman Arab Bank, Gulf International Bank and the Arab Bank.
The 16 year long refinancing loan will have a positive impact on the volume of the carrier’s economic revenues.
It should be noted that Sohar carrier is a joint venture between Oman Shipping Company and Mitsui OSK lines Ltd.
- Oman: New agreements signed for Sohar LNG tanker finance
- US$120 million loan for Oman Refinery Company
- Oman buys two new liquefied petroleum gas and oil derivatives carriers
- Oman signs deal in Japan for two oil products carriers
- Arab Bank Group enters 1.37 billion dollars loan agreement for Oman Oil Refinery