No James in Oman's bond auction
Oman will issue five-year government development bonds worth OR100m ($260m) at an annual interest rate of 3.25 percent, a statement from the central bank of Oman said on Saturday.
The subscription of the bonds will start on November 18 and last until November 29. An auction will take place on December 3, the statement said.
Interest on the bonds will be paid on June 5 and December 5 every year until maturity is reached on December 5, 2017.
The bonds will be traded in the Muscat Securities Market.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue