No James in Oman's bond auction
Oman will issue five-year government development bonds worth OR100m ($260m) at an annual interest rate of 3.25 percent, a statement from the central bank of Oman said on Saturday.
The subscription of the bonds will start on November 18 and last until November 29. An auction will take place on December 3, the statement said.
Interest on the bonds will be paid on June 5 and December 5 every year until maturity is reached on December 5, 2017.
The bonds will be traded in the Muscat Securities Market.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects