Oman Cement Company to implement expansion plan
Sayyid Qahtan bin Yaroub al-Busaidi, Chairman of Oman Cement Company, has recently signed an agreement with the Indian HLTEC Consulting pvt. Ltd. Company whereby the latter is to conduct detailed technical studies on proposed plans to upgrade the company’s cement plant.
According to ONA, Eng. Jamal bin Shamis al-Houti, the Executive President of Oman Cement Co. said that the study would focus on plans to build a new kiln with a daily capacity of 5000 tons and a grinder with a capacity of 3000 tons a day. It will also cover plans to build a cement plant in Liwa a 3000 tons daily capacity grinder.
- Gulf Business Machines hardware solutions power Oman Cement Company IT augmentation project
- Al Shanfari Group of Companies successfully implemented ORION to Help Meet Business Demands
- New cement sack plant opens in Oman
- El-Quqa- Positive outlook on the UAE cement sector. However, we recommend a “SELL” on Gulf Cement stock on valuation considerations
- It’s all in the name: Virgin mobile opts for Islamic facility to finance ME expansion