Oman: Contract for development of Blue City resort signed
Omani developers have inked a $1.9 billion construction agreement with a consortium of Turkish and Greek companies for part of the Sultanate's biggest tourism project. Private developers Al Sawadi Investment and Tourism signed the pact last week with Enka Insaat, Turkey's biggest construction company, and Aktor Ate, the construction arm of Greek firm Hellenic Technodomiki.
The Blue City resort will take 15 years to complete and is estimated to cost $20 billion. The multi-stage project that will be completed in 2020 and will permanently house some 200,000 people.
- Cyber Gear Signs Exclusive Contract With Blue Banana to Develop And Promote Its Online Business
- Oman: Construction of Blue City to start
- Oman: Bahraini company selected for Blue City construction project
- Emaar, The Economic City signs contract with International Centre to construct resort villas at King Abdullah Economic City
- Oman launches US $ 15 billion Blue City project