Oman invests US$1.5 billion in Iran
The Chairman of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Mines (ICCIM) stated on Saturday that Oman had invested US$ 1.5 billion in Iran, excluding project financing schemes.
Alinaqi Khamoushi in a meeting with Omani Commerce and Industry and Minerals Minister Maqbul bin Ali Sultan and several of the two private sectors officials said the level of the two nations' trade exchange is still not satisfactory.
According to IRNA, he further called for signing of a free trade agreement between the ports of Mansam in Oman and Iran's Bander Abbas. He also said that the private sectors are shouldering the bulk of bilateral trade exchange.
- Meinhardt invests US$ 20 million in Mid East expansion
- Oman to Encourage Private Investment in Mining
- Quest for New Energy Supplies Dominates International Debate
- Oracle® E-Business Suite centralises property management for Blue City Company
- IPW comes to successful conclusion with several high-profile property deals closed