Omanoil signs aviation fuel agreement with Jet Airways
Oman Oil Marketing Company (omanoil), one of the leading Omani fuel and lubricants marketing companies in the Sultanate, has been awarded a contract to supply jet fuel to India’s largest domestic carrier, Jet Airways, for their entire fleet of aircrafts landing at Muscat International Airport.
Highly acclaimed by the international aviation industry, Jet Airways has been voted India’s best domestic airline and now flies to the most sought after destinations around the world including Muscat.
On the occasion, Saif Al Jasry, omanoil’s General Manager of Aviation and Marine Fuels said, “Our comprehensive supply and logistics network, backed by our partnerships with Air BP offers the ability to provide products and services that meet the requirements of customers like Jet Airways in addition to the technical and engineering expertise needed for such a specialized industry.” He added, “With the general increase in economic activity in the Oman coupled with the nation’s sustained efforts to develop a robust tourism industry, we are confident that we will continue to provide our international expert offering to new airlines landing in the Sultanate.”
Shibedev Banerji, General Manager of Mazoon Travels and the GSA for Jet Airways in Oman expressed, “This the first time Jet Airways operates in Oman with a total of two flights per day to India and we are proud to be associated with a premier Omani fuel company that has profound local knowledge and understanding of the industry. We look forward to growing our operations in the Sultanate with their support.”
- Omanoil signs exclusive aviation fuel contract with world’s leading airline Etihad Airways
- Royal Jet signs marketing agreement with ExxonMobil Aviation
- qatar airways set to be first airline in the world to be powered by gas-based fuel
- Mideast aviation fuel business continues to boom says Air BP
- Elite Jets – Dubai and Jet Aviation - Switzerland form strategic partnership to provide aircraft management and charter services in the Middle East