OPEC daily basket price edges up on Monday
The price of OPEC basket of twelve crudes stood at US$100.91 dollars a barrel on Monday, compared with US$100.71 the previous Friday, according to the calculations by the OPEC Secretariat, the executive organ of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
The new OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes (ORB) is made up of the following: Saharan Blend, Algeria Girassol, Angola; Oriente, Ecuador, Iran Heavy, Iran; Basra Light, Iraq; Kuwait Export, Kuwait; Es Sider, Libya; Bonny Light, Nigeria; Qatar Marine, Qatar; Arab Light, Saudi Arabia; Murban, UAE and Merey, Venezuela.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts